I've not given up on my food plan. The next installment will be on its way... but since it involves making large quantities of one type of food to get the best value for money it has meant that for the past week the only meal I have made has been bean chilli and rice. We've had a few night off- the kids got taken out to pizza express last night and have had tea at my parents house when they've been there after school and Joel and I are at marriage course on Friday and last night had curry at a birthday party... other than that if we're in for tea I've made us bean chilli...and theres still a good few portions in the fridge before we use whats in the freezer. There was just a bit too much maths to rush onto the next meal - but I've not been to the supermarket in a long time - got to be good right!?

Comments

Popular Posts