Thanks to school I am currently on ebay bidding on ditsy print play suits for Holly. I didn't really need to have to buy her any new clothes but as she's been given the category of 'Victorian bathing suit' costume for the summer concert and a load of really confusing images for inspiration which include full nautical dresses with bloomers and hats (which you can not buy for anyone over the age of 1) and some clingy dodgy stripey things (no thanks) and some pictures that kind of look a bit like the sort of playsuit I could maybe pick up from Primark?! Seriously - other children have been given the 40s dress category (easy) and some lucky ones got 'modern day'... and I get VICTORIAN BATHING SUIT!!! I'm obviously in the bad books for taking her out of school on Monday.

Comments

Popular Posts