Well I had a lovely birthday yesterday - breakfast in bed with all the family ending in jam covered sheets and then later on just a nice stroll down Ecclesall rd and a Starbucks. The weather meant we couldn't really do Chatsworth or the park or anything as there a few yukky storms but all I really wanted was a nice chilled out day with my family - and that is what I got :) and aside from having to spend the evening colouring in white elastic with black marker pens to sew into tap shoes for the dancing shows, I enjoyed movies and a cosy night in! Its een great to have had my wages through which gives us a good bit of breathing space for the rest of the month and tonight I've been trying to work through what else we'll need to survive the month so that I can put the rest onto the credit card. Well I think I'm safe for now to move over £340 so thats done and it takes us to £7611.93 D. You know, that does still seem such a lot of money...but then if I think back to my first achievement when I finally paid off my overdraft - that was only £1,500 in total - and yet it seemed such a big challenge. This credit card started off over 9,000 so I've already made it past what I've done before! Anyway that big old horrid number is certainly getting smaller!

Comments

Popular Posts