Day 51: Up late

I'm typing really slowly cos we're recording vocals - some backing vocals for our new tracks and I can't be caught making noise...shhhh... its 12.30 and we're tired and thinking of silly ideas now out of pure exhaustion but these things are good- I'm never happier than writing and recording and seeing what you can create with sounds - love it! We're having a Kim Wilde inspired BV section that we're loving recording at the moment- TOTAL hurray for the 80's revival - so many fab songwriting opportunities!
So in some of my recent posts I'm dealing with the challenge of the 'thought' of giving up buying clothes for 6 months...you'll have to read those posts and associated comments to follow properly. Charlie - I did ask to be challenged - you're dead right... and yep - I suppose that even if the money isn't actually coming from my overdraft itself it- the fact that I'm overall in debt means nothing I spend is actually anyone's but the banks.
I still hate the idea and it makes me feel sick but its sitting in my head ...which is a way of saying I am thinking about it.

Comments

Popular Posts