Day 108: Ooooops


I'm proud of my mum... she has recently learned knitting! She's never been able to do it before and when I wanted to learn I had to learn from Joel's mum when she's in the UK rather than Africa... so whenever I've had a problem I've had to wait for her annual trip over here...
So having decided we're not having any Christmas presents I was happy see mum knitting me a nice hat and scarf set for a present for me... until that is I asked how she was making the scarf and she said I could have a go on it as it was only half done. I then did a few rows, made it look terrible, messed up the stitches and it looked all wonky... so its now back to life as a ball of wool :( might have just done myself out of a present after all.
On money news I'm fairly excited that this week we should clear some debt... pay day tomorrow maybe and time to eradicate the baby credit card!

Comments

Popular Posts